Christmas Wish List for Him

Monday, December 8, 2014

Happy Monday! 
 
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  Mine was very non-eventful, which is always nice every now and then.  I wanted to give you gals some Christmas gift ideas for that special man in your life.  I always have the hardest time shopping for my husband because he literally never wants anything.  If you knew my husband, you would know that he could careless about material objects.  Me on the other hand, I am a completely different story haha!  I always have a million different things on my wish list, leaving him with plenty of expensive options.  Hopefully this gives you some inspiration while you are shopping for your man! 
 
 
 
2.  Fitbit Flex- $99.95
4.  Beats by Dre Solo™ HD Drenched in Blue- $129.99 (on sale at Target!)
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs